If you can laugh at the wild weather, the sports and the corn fields, you are obviously an Indiana resident at heart who can appreciate these one-liners:
1. Yeah, you never know what you’re going to get each day, weather wise.
2. Actually, Kentucky needs to turn their clocks back 300 years.
3. Hopefully, you live close to the border, so you can jet over on Sunday morning for more booze.
4. Uh, we really like basketball, too.
5. Actually, this looks like a lot of people in Southern Indiana, too.
6. Our relatives always check in whenever there’s a big storm in Indiana.
7. We should start shipping our waste over to Ohio.
8. Yeah, corn is definitely a serious business here.
9. It’s been since, what 1994 since we were in the NBA Finals?
10. That about sums us up. Nice, chubby people.
11. There’s a pretty big difference between Purdue and IU grads.
12. This is pretty damn accurate.
13. Okay, one more corn joke. Promise.
14. How many of us have done this in May?
15. We’ve all seen this sign at some point in our lives.
16. When we meet someone new and tell them we’re from Indiana, they always bring up “Hoosiers.”.
17. We’re so basic. But we love our down-to-Earth dinners.
18. Bread and milk when snow is coming. You’d think more of us would stock up on beer.
19. There’s some pretty backwards people around every corner in Indiana.
20. Our summer nights are more fun than anywhere else, though!