Auston Call captured angles of Pittsburgh that you’d need to see to believe. It’s like he had access to the elevator from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and let us all ride along.
From the Heinz Factory to Heinz Field, get ready to take into the awesomeness of Pittsburgh from high above the Steel City.
1. The intro to Pittsburgh skyline. True to the black and gold. (:34)
2. Seen from an angle far away… (:39)
3. And from below. (:57)
4. Home to PNC Park. (1:57)
5. And where you can go from a Heinz Factory… (2:10)
6. Right to Heinz Field. (2:24)
7.Because no matter the time of day. (2:39)
8. Pittsburgh is gorgeous. (1:30)